Tuesday 2 December 2014

Advent and Exciting Events ~ Blogmas # 2

Hello again! 
It's the 2nd of December and today I've got a quick post for you about my advent calendar and some exciting events that I've got coming up this month!


Although last year I said to myself I would save up for one of the cut Benefit ones, as per usual and inconveniently they were brought out when I didn't have enough money *I say as a small tear rolls down my cheek*. This year I have a Dairy Milk advent calendar, might not be make up but still a classic which I know I will enjoy every day!

Christmas day traditions are changing a little for me this year as my family and I are going to a family friends' house for Christmas lunch when we usually stay in which I am very excited about. Obviously we will see family in the morning and spend time with them on Boxing Day too!
Meanwhile, until the 19th I have school (sad times) and lots of coursework drafts to get in which although is stressful now, will allow me a lovely rest over the half term! This month brings my Nan and Brother's Birthdays and the beginning of January come 3 of my best friends which means lots of parties; YAY! I also have some movie evenings planned with my friends and a couple of cheeky shopping sprees with a chance to visit some Christmas markets! I'm looking forward to doing some Christmas baking, wearing berry lips and glittery nails for the whole month, going wandering with my camera, having the chance to fill in some more of my scrapbook whilst listening to Christmas music (the spotify playlist is ready!) and my favourite thing of all; the Christmas TV Specials!



Let me know what advent calendar have you gone for this year and what you look forward to most about December?

Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment