Sunday 30 November 2014

Oops... another haul!

I know it wasn't long ago since I did a haul however I went shopping last weekend as I have had such a busy few weeks with school work that I fancied treating myself (and I had watched too many lush hauls and couldn't resist not stocking up) so today I will be sharing what I have purchased with you all! (I have linked as many items up to their sites so if you would like to read further or purchase for yourself then go ahead!)

~ Dress £19.99
Another wonderful New Look trip for my wardrobe but not my bank balance! Although I only purchased this tartan dress, I am completely in love and can't wait to wear it this season as it is so practical, such an amazing quality and finally I have found something that suits my short little self. It is black/navy with burgundy and dark blue stripes through. So far I have loved to pair it with tights, my black furry coat and depending on the occasion, either my black block heels or shiny dolly shoes.


~Kimono £18 
I then went to Matalan where I picked up this gorgeous winter florals kimono which I have had my eye on for a while. My kimono collection has grown very quickly over the past 3 months but I just love how easy they are to style with dresses, skirts, shorts, jeans, etc; brilliant! I bought a blood orange, black and white kimono from Matalan back in the summer and got so many compliments on the quality and print (and a bonus was that nobody else had it haha) so I decided to keep an eye on the website for when they brought out some for Winter and they definitely have not disappointed; go check out the website for more! (not on the website but here is the link to the orange one http://www.matalan.co.uk/womens/shop-by-category/tops/kimonos/s2577258/floral-print-kimono )


I have not been to Primark for ages but as my local one is always super busy, I only went in for a couple of things.
~Jumper £12
The first thing I picked up was this 'popcorn' style oversized jumper with a lace trim. I have seen so many people on YouTube buy/style this and I absolutely loved it when I saw it, so when it appeared in my local Primark I knew I couldn't leave it! A lot of jumpers don't always suit my shape and never look good when I tuck them in so I tend to go for anything patterned or oversized. I love the fit of this and am so happy I picked it up as it has totally lived up to my expectations!

~Kimono £5
Oooops... surprise surprise another kimono! This wasn't intentional BUUUT I saw it on the sale-rail reduced from £15 to £5 and just couldn't resist as I was going to buy it in the summer anyway (haha). I love how unique the colour is in the gorgeous lace detailing. A great layering piece for winter but also can be used as a throw over in the summer!

(I also picked up a grey-with-a-furry-bobble hat for £2.50 but couldn't take a photo of it because my dog kept trying to chew the bobble on top hahah. However, I will wear it in some of my winter OOTD's which you will be able to see during Blogmas *cue cheers* and on my personal Instagram- lifeofyasmin (plugs galore in this paragraph sorry hahah) so ya moving on...)


~Jeans £10
H&M is another shop where I always seem to find something in and this time it was a pair of light wash, ripped skinny jeans. I used to absolutely hate wearing jeans but since I have been at Sixth Form they have been a must, especially now it has got colder. I've seen a lot of people wearing ripped ones but could never justify spending 30+ pounds for a pair of Topshop ones just yet! When I was browsing the sale-rail, these caught my eye and for just £10 reduced from £30, what an absolute bargain! They are slightly long but it is nothing a bit of folding up the cuffs couldn't sort out!



I then popped into HMV to pick up Cheryl's new album Only Human for £12.99 I know a lot of people don't buy physical album copies anymore but for me, theres nothing better than buying my favourite album's on 'proper' CD!


I also went into Boots to pick up a new foundation as sadly my trusty MAC Studio Fix had run out so  I decided to go for one of the new ones by Rimmel which was £7.99. I then spent what my mum said felt like hours swatching all the new lip products but finally settled on a Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in the shade 310 Berry Much for £4.99 as I have had my eye on it for quite a while. As it was 3 for 2 (thank you boots) I decided to pick up the Stay Matte Powder which was £3.99 as mine had just run out that morning!

The main reason I went to town was to restock on Lush bits for winter as I am a total bath person and use a bath bomb/bar every Sunday to get me restored for the week. I decided to pick up the Luxury Lush Pud - £3.50, The Butter Bear - £1.95 and Twilight - £3.35 which I am really excited to try as I haven't got a chance to try any of them yet since one only opened up in my local town earlier this year!

Finally, I went for a quick browse around Tiger where I got this Acrylic Lipstick Holder for only £3 to hold my MAC lipsticks in as I really like how they look on show on my desk!


I hope you have enjoyed this evenings post and are looking forward to me starting/attempting Blogmas (which will we a post every other day as I am at school)! Comment below anything you've bought recently! Speak to you tomorrow!

Yasmin xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment