Friday 12 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist 2014 ~ Blogmas #7

Hello there, I hope you've been enjoying Blogmas so far! Today I will be talking about what's on my Christmas Wishlist this year.
[Just a quick disclaimer to say that I am not bragging at all as I definitely won't get everything on this list but I have seen a lot of other Bloggers and YouTubers doing things like this and I really enjoy to watch/read them as it gives me ideas for mine but also for anything I might like to buy for others or myself if I save up ]
wishlist2014
*Collage made on Polyvore click to be directed to my page to find prices/sites*
It took me ages to come up with ideas for my list this year as not much caught my eye in the shops and I didn't have much time to do an in depth search online as I have been fairly busy with school work. I also got a Macbook Air for my Birthday back in September so part of it was for Christmas too so there isn't a 'main present' I have been dreaming of this year.


  •  I have been experimenting a lot more with eye make up this year so I have asked for the Real Techniques Eye Starter Set so I don't have to keep washing the same 4 brushes I have haha! 
  • For that reason I also I put down the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, although I own the Naked 1, I think the Naked 2 has more usable shades for my eye colour.
  • Following on with the make up theme, I spent ages at the local Benefit counter lusting over their Christmas gift sets (which seem to get better every year I must add) and decided to put the Cheeky Sweet Spot set which has a selection of the box blushes, the hoola bronzer and watts up highlighter for an astounding price! I haven't been much of a cheek product kind of girl but this would encourage me to experiment so much more!
  • The final make up product on my list was the Mac lipstick in Velvet Teddy, this has been sold out everywhere but a girl can dream hey!
  • I really need a new everyday perfume as the ones I got last Christmas ran out last month so I have had to break into my favourite Cheryl one. I love most scents but have my eye on Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau so Fresh this year!
  • I am a total bath girl so I would love any Lush or Soap and Glory bits to add to the collection.
  • Alexa Chung's book 'IT' has also made its way onto my list as I have seen so many great reviews and would love to check it out myself. 
  • This year I have loved baking; my friend and I try to have a what we call 'Mary and Paul Day' every couple of months where we get together and bake a few things. We have loved baking cupcakes the most which is why I have put the Hummingbird Bakery and Lusia Zissman Wicked Cupcakes cookbook on my list!
  • This year I brought my first pair of Converse after I finally decided it was time to throw out my Vans after my toes began to come through the front of the right shoe haha! You can't go wrong with a simple all black pair which is why I popped them on the list. 
  • Finally I knew I had to put a couple of DVDs down as you do every year. This year I have chosen a couple of romcoms I wasn't able to watch in the cinema but also some classic Disney films (I was a sucker for the new shiny packaging). The original cartoon Alice in Wonderland has always been my favourite Disney film but I just never thought to pick it up so I have put it on my list this year. 


That concludes todays post, I hope you enjoyed it and perhaps got some ideas to add to your Christmas list! As always check out my social media links and comment below what the Top 3 gifts on your list are!

Yasmin xoxo




2 comments: