Thursday 18 December 2014

Wonderful Christmas TAG ~ Blogmas #10

For the past hour I have spent ages browsing the internet for a Christmas-sy tag to do and this one was my favourite I came across! I really enjoyed answering the questions and they got me even more excited for Christmas WOO! 
If you are reading this then I tag YOU; let me know in the comments below if you have done a Christmas tag on your blog or YouTube so I can check it out!



1. On a scale of 1-10 how much are you in the Christmas mood?
At the moment I am probably about an 8, I break up from school tomorrow so I feel I can start getting excited but thinking of all the homework I have to do over the holidays just makes me want to cry hahah!

2. When wrapping presents is it a fail or are you a pro?
Hmmmm I think I'm more of a pro as I really enjoy doing it although I can get frustrated when the shape of the gift is awkward! I can't wait until I'm older and I have more presents to wrap in cool paper, ribbons, bows; you know the full works!

3. When did you put your Christmas decorations up and do you do anything special while putting them up? 
We put our decorations up the first weekend of December and whilst doing it we always have Elf on in the background, lights the Christmassy candles then order a Dominoes Pizza for another Christmas film afterwards.

4. Do you get dressed up or stay in your pjs on Christmas day? 
When opening my presents from my parents we are always in PJs, then we normally have a full fry up. After that we get dressed up as we always have family round. I love dressing up on Christmas day because I love using my new make up bits and wearing something snazzy I have recently purchased!

5. What would be your dream place to go during the Christmas season? 
I would love to go to Australia one year as we have family out there but also because the weather is completely different to the UK so it would be really cool! I have never been skiing before but I always see people that go at Christmas time and it looks soooo cute and cosy so I would probably add that to my list of dream places to vists!


6. What is your Christmas tree decorated like?
This year we had our lounge re-decorated from purple to grey and yellow so that meant we had to go shopping for new decorations which was so fun! This year we have silver tinsel and ribbons, silver bells and mini baubles, glass birds and stars and a metal silver angel!


7. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? ( without googling ) 
Errrrrm- Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Dasher, Comet? *googles* Well 7/9 not bad then!

8. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list this year? ( be honest ) 
I hope I'm on the nice list every year!

9. Name three things you love to do coming up to Christmas? 
1. Eat the Christmas nibbles and make hot chocolates
2. Watch Christmas films whilst decorating and wrapping
3. Get really into the soaps and have cosy evenings

10. Any Christmas Wishes?
For everyone I love to smile!

11. Name 10 Christmas songs you love? 
This is a question that seemed easier than I thought haha! 

1. All I Want For Chrsitmas Is You (ULTIMATE FAVE)
2. Last Christmas
3. One More Sleep
4. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
5. Santa Baby 
6. Fairytale of New York
7. White Christmas
8. Driving home for Christmas
9. Jingle Bells
10. Silent Night

12. Name 3 Christmas movies you love? 
1. Elf
2. Nativity
3. Love Actually

13. Do you like white lights or coloured? 
Definitely white! They look so pretty and magical, like sparkly snow haha!

14. Which do you like a little better, Christmas day or Christmas eve?
Probably Christmas Day because you see more people, eat more food, the 1 hour Eastenders and Corrie episodes are on and it all just feels super cosy *squeals*

15. What is your favourite Christmas make-up look to wear? 
I normally opt for a gold or nude simple light smokey eye look with some winged liner and a bold lip!

16. Right now as your answering these questions, how long is it till Christmas? 
ONE WEEK!

17. Do you have any presents that you open on Christmas eve? 
On Christmas Eve we all go to the local town's carol service then open new Christmas PJS

18. Name three things on your Christmas list?
1. Cupcake book
2. Benefit cheek set
3. Marc Jacobs - Daisy

19. Your having a down day, Your not in the Christmas mood. What do you do to change your mood and become Christmas happy? 
Use a Christmas bath bomb, light some Christmassy candles, pop on the fairy lights, make myself a hot chocolate with all the works; cream, marshmallows the lot then watch a Christmas film in bed.

20. What is the best thing on your plate when you have your Christmas dinner?
This is sooooo hard because roasts are my favourite dinners but probably the pigs in blankets or potatoes or yorkshire puddings I JUST LOVE IT ALL!

I hope you enjoyed today's post; let me know if you have done a Christmassy TAG in the comments below or answer one of the questions in the comments!

Yasmin xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet this post :) some of your answers are similar to my thought !

    Aisha || www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete